Meadowfield Pupil Premium Allocation and Expenditure
This allocation has been used for additional educational support to raise standards of attainment for identified children through:
- Funding for a Family Intervention Coordinator and second learning mentor.
- An additional deputy head with responsibility for behaviour, inclusion and special needs.
- A teacher mentor to work with all teachers to raise standards of teaching and learning.
- A behaviour mentor to support emotional health and wellbeing.
- Additional Teachers to provide focused support in Y4, 5 and Y6.
- An additional Learning Assistant in both Reception and in Nursery.
- The development of specific learning bases for smaller targeted groups with qualified teachers.
- Two minibuses to increase amount of off site first hand experiences and keep parental contributions to a minimum
- Provision of breakfast and milk on a daily basis for all pupils free of charge
- Increasing Learning Assistant hours and after school enrichment opportunities
- A significant contribution to off site visits and trips as well as residential experiences
- Significant playground enhancements
- On line learning opportunities and specific maths and literacy based projects in Y1, 2 and 5 and 6
- Staff training to provide higher quality, personalised teaching experiences
- 1 to 1 tuition
- Speech and Language support throughout school through highly trained full time practitioner
- Enhanced assessment tracking tools
The next review of the school's pupil premium strategy will be in September 2018